OUR CHARTER DIFFERENCE
At South Shore Charter Public School, we take pride in our unique curriculum designed to prepare students for higher education while offering them an incredibly diverse and welcoming learning environment. Being a charter school, both we and the public hold ourselves to a higher education standard, and our tight-knit community exemplifies the success of our education model
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
THE SSCPS DIFFERENCE
Our innovative model of education has produced significant results including:
- Over one third of graduating seniors qualified to receive the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- 100% of our graduating seniors have been accepted to a college or university.
- Students from the high school Environmental Workshop were granted over $80,000.00 in grants and technology for innovation in alternative energy transportation.
- Students in the Art Workshop have received national recognition in art and design.
- National recognition as America’s Greenest School and awarded a hybrid school bus – the first of its kind in Massachusetts.
THE CHARTER DIFFERENCE
Being a Charter School helps us cultivate the following aspects: