The SSCPS Athletic Department strives to provide learning experiences that contribute to the physical, social, emotional and academic growth of all students in grades 7-12.
Pioneer Charter School of Science 2, 97 Main St, Saugus, MA 01906, USA
Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical High School, 250 Foundry St, South Easton, MA 02375, USA
Middle School PE SPACE
- Strive for excellence, while developing positive traits that will last throughout student athletes' lives.
- Develop student athletes' physical fitness, accountability, citizenship, sportsmanship, leadership, work ethic, discipline, teamwork, dedication, emotional well-being.
- Enhance the student athletes' feelings of self, commitment, and cooperation.
- Offer competitive athletics that encourage any and all students to participate.
- Reflect the values of SSCPS in order to address the needs of the entire student population.
- Follow all rules and guidelines set forth by the Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization (MCSAO)
- Follow all rules and guidelines set forth by the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA)